A leader in the industry
Albar Industries is a Class A liquid finisher, providing prime coat, base coat, clear coat, CARC and hydrographic finishing services for interior and exterior use. We provide finishes for plastic and metal components used in military and other manufacturing industries. Albar is a full service coater, providing engineering, tooling, and prototype, production, assembly and lab services for all of our production runs. Albar is TS-16949 accredited and we maintain a A2LA accredited lab. Through strategic alliances we offer blow molding and injection molding, SMC, metal stamping, and E-coating. We always support our customer from launch through production.
3 OEM Approved Paint Lines
- 3 Paint lines each with its own separate power wash.
- Tinted Clear Coat
- Base/ Clear
- Clear Coat
- Mono Coat
- CARC Coat
- Prime Only
High Bake & Low Bake Capabilities
- Oven capacity of up to 400 degree.
- Low volume, Batch Testing, Prototype and High End Capabilities.
Plural Mixing Equipment
- Mono coats and 2 component and 1 component paint.
- Package your order to match customer requirement.
Full EDI Capability
- Electro Data Interchange – Advance Shipping Notice.
Military CARC Coating
- 6x Vel.
- Approved Government Supplier
- NAICS Codes - 325510, 332812, 332813, 326199, 332999, 336111, 336112, 336211, 33637 336399, 336411, 336992, 336999, 493110.
Cover Multiple Variety of Sub Straits
- We cover Metal & Plastic (TPO, ABS, PC-ABS). Just to name a few.
- 6 Axis ABB. 5002
- Albar uses tapes and hard masks.
1K, 2K Technology
- Over 150 active colors.
- We offer light assembly.
5 Stage Powerwash
- Available for all 3 paint lines. We spray the parts down to be painted 5 times before we begin painting. This insures the best job the first time.
A2LA Accredited Lab
- Our lab is accredited to perform a variety of test including: Adhesion, Chip Resistance, Color Evaluation, Cure Check, Film Build, Gloss, Orange Peel, Thermal Shock, Water Resistance on plastic and metal automotive, Humidity, Moisture/cold Cycling, Water Immersion.
- Accreditation ISO/IEC 17025-2005
- TS-16949 Defect Analysis Lab
- Water Transfer Printing